New Delhi, Oct 24 (ANI): Afghanistan President, Ashraf Ghani, on Tuesday asserted that level of terrorism today is much larger than what it was in 2001. He added that the response to the menace is ‘country focused’ and not ‘global’ nor ‘regional.’ “Terrorism is manifesting itself in its fifth wave since the launch of anarchism and it’s radically morphing”, the Afghan President said. Ghani was addressing a gathering in the national capital. He is currently on a visit to India.
- Next story Students forced to study on road after owner demolishes building without prior information
- Previous story Centre announces Public Sector Bank capitalisation plan for Rs. 2,11,000 crore
- Ford tries to improve China ties
- Picturesque opening to the Cape Epic mountain bike race
- Layer Niki Anand spoke on Kejriwal apologized to Gadkari in writing
- UP minister OP Rajbhar accuses BJP of not following coalition dharma
- Naidu attacks BJP in TDP minority wing meet, says he opposed criminalisation of triple talaq