New Delhi, Oct 24 (ANI): Afghanistan President, Ashraf Ghani, on Tuesday asserted that level of terrorism today is much larger than what it was in 2001. He added that the response to the menace is ‘country focused’ and not ‘global’ nor ‘regional.’ “Terrorism is manifesting itself in its fifth wave since the launch of anarchism and it’s radically morphing”, the Afghan President said. Ghani was addressing a gathering in the national capital. He is currently on a visit to India.
- Response to terrorism still ‘country focused’: Afghan President Ashraf Ghani
- Centre announces Public Sector Bank capitalisation plan for Rs. 2,11,000 crore
- I felt roads in MP are better than US: Shivraj Chouhan
- Russian flags thrown at Trump as he arrives at U.S. Capitol
- Thousands dress up for ‘Zombie Bike Ride’ in Florida’s Key West