New Delhi, Oct 24 (ANI): Afghanistan President, Ashraf Ghani, on Tuesday asserted that level of terrorism today is much larger than what it was in 2001. He added that the response to the menace is ‘country focused’ and not ‘global’ nor ‘regional.’ “Terrorism is manifesting itself in its fifth wave since the launch of anarchism and it’s radically morphing”, the Afghan President said. Ghani was addressing a gathering in the national capital. He is currently on a visit to India.
- Next story Students forced to study on road after owner demolishes building without prior information
- Previous story Centre announces Public Sector Bank capitalisation plan for Rs. 2,11,000 crore
- Ghaziabad building collapse: Strict action will be taken against those responsible, says VK Singh
- Ghaziabad building collapse: 1 dead, 7 rescued, informs IG Meerut (Range)
- Watch: Women protest by sitting on JCB machine during an anti-encroachment drive
- Nicole Maines to be television’s first transgender superhero
- CM Raman Singh announces Mukhyamantri Kanyadan Yojana