A restaurant owner in Woodbury, Connecticut, tells her side of the story after investigators questioned her over the car crash that killed the wife of ESPN sports personality Chris Berman. No reporter narration.
- Next story Peruvian teachers clash with police over pay
- Previous story At least seven killed in suspected gang attack at Guatemala hospital
- From blackberry afro to cheesy towns, Ukrainian artist injects creativity in the kitchen
- U.S. moving toward first Guantanamo repatriation under Trump
- “Fortunate that there were no injuries” in latest Texas blast: police
- On board: Ryanair to buy major stake in Laudamotion
- Sisters Gigi and Bella Hadid made their mark yet again this season, sharing no less than 10 shows!