New Delhi, Dec 29 (ANI): Veteran actress and MP Hema Malini on Friday, talking on the issue of fire that broke out in Mumbai’s Kamala Mills on Thursday, said that rampant population is one of the main reasons behind such mishaps. Each city should have certain population limit, after that they should not be allowed to crowd the city and go somewhere else, BJP’s Member of Parliament added. She also blamed the authorities for such mishaps. It took three fire engines to douse the fire in central Mumbai’s nightlife hub. The fire started at top floor of the compound and most of the people among dead died due to suffocation, according to the police.
- Next story Bajrang Punia Qualifies For 2018 CWG In Australia
- Previous story Reliance Communications to sell wireless assets to Reliance Jio for debt reduction
- Neuroprosthetic rehab allows paralysed rats to walk again
- Syria: at leat 13 people dead after strikes on Eastern Ghouta
- Trip wire bomb attack represents change in suspect’s strategy: Austin police
- Fire breaks out at Maharashtra Nagar Compound in Mumbai
- All is well between KJo and Kajol, here’s the proof