Spain, Aug 31 (ANI): Thousand of people in Spain threw 160 tonnes of over-ripe tomatoes at each other in an epic food fight known as ‘La Tomatina’ festival. Over 20,000 people across the world gathered for the messy battle in the small town of Bunol, which takes place annually in August. Partygoers from around the world crammed the narrow streets of Bunol to smear each other with squashed tomatoes.
- Next story Death toll at 10, 15 injured, 25 rescued in Mumbai building collapse
- Previous story Satnam Singh Wants An IPL Style NBA League In India
- Oscars 2018: After all black at Golden Globes, colour is back on the red carpet
- Week long Yoga programme concludes in District Jail
- PM Modi will deliver his last speech as PM from Red Fort this year, says Derek O’Brien
- Guatemala to move embassy in Israel to Jerusalem in May
- Watch: Uttarandhra Charcha Vedika holds candle protest rally demanding special status for Andhra Pradesh