Srinagar (J and K), July 29 (ANI): Jammu and Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti on Saturday attended the PDP Foundation Day Programme. While addressing the gathering, Mufti said she is in favor of opening more trade ways with Pakistan and talked about the need for more transparency, body scanners and banking facilities in order to know the nature of trade. The need for the crackdown on drugs and Cannabis which are smuggled from there was also emphasized. Mufti appealed to the centre to revive Lahore Declaration so that people in Kashmir can live peacefully.
- Next story Watch: 7-feet long snake caught by Allahabad University professor
- Previous story Over 200 Kashmiri youths to get permanent jobs as they complete their sports coaching course
- Delhiites stage protest against massive tree felling
- CM Yogi takes ‘Swachhta’ pledge during cleanliness drive in Lucknow
- Sikh leadership express anger over Pak’s move to prevent Indian HC from visiting Panja Sahib
- CM Yogi begins cleanliness drive at Gomti river bank in Lucknow
- Watch: Building collapses during anti-encroachment drive, one person gravely injured