Srinagar (J and K), July 29 (ANI): Jammu and Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti on Saturday attended the PDP Foundation Day Programme. While addressing the gathering, Mufti said she is in favor of opening more trade ways with Pakistan and talked about the need for more transparency, body scanners and banking facilities in order to know the nature of trade. The need for the crackdown on drugs and Cannabis which are smuggled from there was also emphasized. Mufti appealed to the centre to revive Lahore Declaration so that people in Kashmir can live peacefully.
- Next story Watch: 7-feet long snake caught by Allahabad University professor
- Previous story Over 200 Kashmiri youths to get permanent jobs as they complete their sports coaching course
- Watch: Thousands participate in Tata Mumbai Marathon 2018
- U.S. Vice President critical of politicians for causing shutdown
- Senators sound off on U.S. government shutdown
- ‘Is factory ki licence humare paas hai, isliye kuch nahi bolna’: Delhi Mayor on Bawana Fire
- Ranveer Singh’s ‘filmy’ avatar at Filmfare awards is worth watching!