Srinagar (J and K), July 29 (ANI): Jammu and Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti on Saturday attended the PDP Foundation Day Programme. While addressing the gathering, Mufti said she is in favor of opening more trade ways with Pakistan and talked about the need for more transparency, body scanners and banking facilities in order to know the nature of trade. The need for the crackdown on drugs and Cannabis which are smuggled from there was also emphasized. Mufti appealed to the centre to revive Lahore Declaration so that people in Kashmir can live peacefully.
- Previous story Over 200 Kashmiri youths to get permanent jobs as they complete their sports coaching course
- ‘Revive’ Lahore Declaration for peace: Mehbooba Mufti appeals to Centre
- Over 200 Kashmiri youths to get permanent jobs as they complete their sports coaching course
- Syrian Democratic Forces make headway in battle for Raqqa against IS
- Mehbooba Mufti Pitches For More Cross Border Exchanges
- Akhilesh Yadav Mocks Nitish Kumar Over His Alliance With NDA