Britain is $1.5 trillion poorer in dollar terms due to the fall in the pound since the vote to leave the European Union, a Credit Suisse study on global wealth has found. And, as David Pollard reports, another 945 billionaires will be minted around the world in the next five years, bringing their number to nearly 3,000.
- Next story Demonetisation brings vegetable market to a standstill
- Previous story BSE closes 195.64 points up on Nov 22
- Team Wanted Gold, But Happy With The Bronze Medal- Tom Craig
- Any decision on Brexit deal will happen in New Year – British trade minister
- Hockey World Cup- Australia Settle For Bronze Medal
- Rafale deal verdict: Congress is conspiring with Pakistan to take revenge for its 2014 electoral loss, says BJP
- India vs Australia: We wanted to create pressure from both ends, says Jasprit Bumrah