Britain is $1.5 trillion poorer in dollar terms due to the fall in the pound since the vote to leave the European Union, a Credit Suisse study on global wealth has found. And, as David Pollard reports, another 945 billionaires will be minted around the world in the next five years, bringing their number to nearly 3,000.
- Next story Demonetisation brings vegetable market to a standstill
- Previous story BSE closes 195.64 points up on Nov 22
- Ayushman Bharat health scheme is ‘Sankat Mochan Yojna’ for poor: Rajnath Singh
- Rahul Gandhi should choose words with care, says Jaitley on his “chowkidar” statement
- Watch: Pakistan High Commissioner to India evades questions on PM Imran’s recent tweet
- Salvatore Ferragamo – Women’s and Men’s Spring/Summer 2019 Collection in Milan
- CAG will look into pricing of Rafale jets: Jaitley