Britain is $1.5 trillion poorer in dollar terms due to the fall in the pound since the vote to leave the European Union, a Credit Suisse study on global wealth has found. And, as David Pollard reports, another 945 billionaires will be minted around the world in the next five years, bringing their number to nearly 3,000.
- Next story Demonetisation brings vegetable market to a standstill
- Previous story BSE closes 195.64 points up on Nov 22
- Bangladesh skipper Shakib lauds Dinesh Karthik for his stunning innings
- Ancient idol of Goddess Bhadrakali re-established in Handwara’s temple on first day of Navratri
- Watch: Surgery performed using torchlights due to lack of electricity in Bihar’s hospital
- Watch: Forest officials rescue a leopard from a well
- Watch: Chhattisgarh govt organises mass marriage of 1100 couples