New Delhi, Oct 26 (ANI): The Rock-N-Roll legend Fats Domino, who gave hits like ‘Blueberry Hill’ and ‘Ain’t That a Shame’, passed away at the age of 89. The renewed musician breathed his last on Tuesday morning of natural causes. Artists from Hollywood and music industry, including American rapper LL Cool J, singer Billy Bragg, actor Samuel L. Jackson, John Lennon, Rock band The Beatles and American juggler Michael Davis, have paid tribute to Domino on Twitter. Born in New Orleans LA on February 26, 1928, Antoine Dominique Domino Jr. was among the inaugural class of artists inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 1986. He produced and co-wrote Domino’s first record ‘The Fat Man’. The record went on to become the first ever rock and roll record to sell over a million copies, and achieved a No. 2 ranking on the RandB charts.
- Next story ‘Samay’ team caught red-handed the staff, who was drinking Alcohol at Corporation headquarter
- Previous story KCR announces to release water from Sriram Sagar for farmers to grow second crop
- Oscars 2018: After all black at Golden Globes, colour is back on the red carpet
- Week long Yoga programme concludes in District Jail
- PM Modi will deliver his last speech as PM from Red Fort this year, says Derek O’Brien
- Guatemala to move embassy in Israel to Jerusalem in May
- Watch: Uttarandhra Charcha Vedika holds candle protest rally demanding special status for Andhra Pradesh