Billionaire founder of the Virgin group Richard Branson telling Reuters he was targeted by a con artist posing as British Defense Minister Michael Fallon who tried to get $5 million in a supposed secret ransom payment. Police are still searching for the fraudster. Jillian Kitchener reports.
- Watch: CM Yogi performs ‘Aarti’ on the banks of Saryu river on Diwali eve
- Richard Branson targeted in $5 million scam
- Watch: Thousands of earthen lamps lit at ‘Ganga ghats’ on Diwali eve
- Watch: Rashtrapati Bhavan adorns multi-coloured lights on eve of Diwali
- Watch: ‘Men in uniform’ celebrate Diwali by dancing, lighting diyas