Overshadowed by the legends of 13 Jammu and Kashmir Rifles’ Captain Vikram Batra, a 23-year-old rifleman was preparing to get his name carved forever in modern Indian history. This Kargil Vijay Diwas, here is the story of the Param Veer Chakra awardee, who used to drive a taxi for a living.
- Next story Cartel allegations could stall Daimler’s drive
- Previous story Amazon to hire 50,000 at jobs fair
- Las Vegas protesters join worldwide anti-Trump Womens March
- In second day of shutdown, Republicans, Democrats dig in for fight
- Ahead of PM Modi’s visit, avalanche advisory issued in Davos due to heavy snowfall
- Six dead in DR Congo protest crackdown: UN
- Zidane happy as Real forget woes to thrash Deportivo 7-1