Overshadowed by the legends of 13 Jammu and Kashmir Rifles’ Captain Vikram Batra, a 23-year-old rifleman was preparing to get his name carved forever in modern Indian history. This Kargil Vijay Diwas, here is the story of the Param Veer Chakra awardee, who used to drive a taxi for a living.
- Next story Cartel allegations could stall Daimler’s drive
- Previous story Amazon to hire 50,000 at jobs fair
- ‘I survived by God and good Samaritans’
- 17 injured, many feared trapped after under construction building collapses in Chennai
- Will make Andhra Pradesh into an innovation valley: Chandrababu Naidu
- Union Minister Dharmendra Pradhan offers prayers Jagannath Mandir in Navi Mumbai
- IMF warns G20 that tariffs hurting economy