New Delhi, Oct 16 (ANI): The day 5 of Amazon India Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2018 saw some standout shows by designers Rina Dhaka, Ashish N Soni and Suneet Varma. Rina Dhaka, Rohit Gandhi, Rahul Khanna, Ashish N Soni, Krishna Mehta and Pankaj & Nidhi opened the finale with Amazon Exclusive ‘See Now, Buy Now’ Prêt collections. These designers gave a spectacular closing to five day fashion extravaganza by exhibiting their amazing collection. Also, India’s foremost Couturier Suneet Varma concluded the gala with his limited edition – ‘Garden of Eden’. For the first time ever, the collections were immediately made available to purchase straight off the runway at the recently launched The Designer Boutique at Amazon.in. The five-day fashion extravaganza which started on Wednesday concluded on Sunday.
- Next story Taj Mahal was built by traitor; it should be wiped out from history: BJP MLA Sangeet Som
- Previous story Ishqbaaz Latest Episode On Location 16th oct 2017
- Watch: Pandal catches fire during fireworks celebration of Dussehra in Kanpur
- Saudis confirm death of Khashoggi
- Amritsar tragedy: People couldn’t hear sound of approaching train due to bursting crackers, says MoS Railways Sinha
- Watch: Train runs over people celebrating Dussehra in Choura Bazar near Amritsar
- Amritsar tragedy: Navjot Singh Sidhu’s wife runs away from spot instead of helping people: Bikram Majithia