New Delhi, Oct 16 (ANI): The day 5 of Amazon India Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2018 saw some standout shows by designers Rina Dhaka, Ashish N Soni and Suneet Varma. Rina Dhaka, Rohit Gandhi, Rahul Khanna, Ashish N Soni, Krishna Mehta and Pankaj & Nidhi opened the finale with Amazon Exclusive ‘See Now, Buy Now’ Prêt collections. These designers gave a spectacular closing to five day fashion extravaganza by exhibiting their amazing collection. Also, India’s foremost Couturier Suneet Varma concluded the gala with his limited edition – ‘Garden of Eden’. For the first time ever, the collections were immediately made available to purchase straight off the runway at the recently launched The Designer Boutique at Amazon.in. The five-day fashion extravaganza which started on Wednesday concluded on Sunday.
- Rina Dhaka, Ashish & Soni, Suneet Varma close AIFW SS’18 with spectacular grand finale
- Ishqbaaz Latest Episode On Location 16th oct 2017
- Girl pulled alive from Bengaluru building collapse
- Owaisi’s counterattack on Sangeet Som’s controversial statement on Taj Mahal
- Bengaluru house collapse: Infant found trapped in rubble rescued alive