The rape conviction of a self-proclaimed spiritual leader in India poured thousands of his supporters into India’s streets, killing at least 19 in the violent protests that followed. Edward Baran reports.
- Riots from Indian ‘holy man’ rape case kill scores
- New U.S. sanctions on Venezuela send strong message to Maduro -Haley
- The Journalist Who Died For Exposing Dera Chief
- Demand to release missing Sindhi activist Punhal Sario intensifies
- Dera chief verdict: Over 100 injured, protesters set ablaze income tax office, buses