Haridwar (Uttarakhand), Dec 24 (ANI): At least 13 inmates have been tested positive for HIV (human immunodeficiency virus) in Haridwar district prison. The rising cases have raised concern for the prison authorities. Steps and measures are taken to control the spread of the virus in the jail, according to prison officials. The counseling team is taking measures and treating the prisoners with adequate medicines. The suspected reason behind the widespread of HIV is reusing syringes, according to an official. The infected prisoners are not segregated as HIV is not communicable disease, he added.
- Next story BJP MLA feels happy for his son landing peon job at Rajasthan Assembly
- Previous story Here are the best gadgets to make you fall asleep
- Team Sky crossed ‘ethical line’ to enhance Wiggins performance – UK parliamentary report
- ‘The New Delhi Night Walk’: Thousands participate for women safety
- Oscars 2018: ‘Dunkirk’ wins award for Sound Editing and Sound Mixing
- Nidahas Trophy 2018: Men in blue arrive in Sri Lanka
- Oscars 2018: After all black at Golden Globes, colour is back on the red carpet