Mumbai, May 04 (ANI): Looks like Rishi Kapoor, who had posted angry tweets after stars from the younger generation didn’t make it to Vinod Khanna’s funeral last week, was at peace with the attendance at the late actor-politician’s prayer meet in Mumbai. A prayer meeting for late actor Vinod Khanna, was held on Wednesday, and was attended by younger stars like Shah Rukh Khan, Alia Bhatt, Sonakshi Sinha, Kiara Advani, Farhan Akhtar, Zoya Akhtar, Ritesh Sidhwani, Hrithik Roshan, Arjun Rampal and others. Rishi later thanked members of the Hindi film fraternity for showing solidarity towards Vinod Khanna’s family. “Thank you my film brethren for your solidarity shown towards the Khanna family. Hum mein ab bhi insaniyat baaki hai (We still have humanity left in us). Love you all,” Rishi tweeted on Wednesday night. For the unversed, Kapoor took to Twitter last month and criticised the young stars for not turning up to pay their last respects the late actor during his funeral.
- Next story Watch: 4 dead, 10 injured as mini bus falls into gorge
- Previous story French voters react after fiery presidential debate
- Chicago cop sentenced to more than six years for Laquan McDonald murder
- Bal Thackeray was fearless, used to speak his mind: Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- Triple murder executed in UP’s Sambhal house, culprits on run
- Now, combination blood test for pancreatic cancer may catch disease earlier
- ‘Alita’ experience hopes to give movie-goers an extra dimension