Higher expenses overshadow better than expected quarterly profit for Standard Chartered, sending shares in the Asia-focused bank more than 5 percent lower. David Pollard reports.
- Next story Kangana’s Look As Warrior Rani Laxmibai In Manikarnika Is Quite Regal
- Previous story How Did India Break Into Top 100 In Ease Of Doing Business List?
- Bengaluru’s Bellandur Lake spills toxic foam again, creates problem for residents
- SC/ST Prevention Act: Curfew remains imposed in Madhya Pradesh
- Crash-test cockroaches inspire wall-climbing robot
- Woman attacked with acid, father-in-law held in Moradabad
- Asia’s largest tulip garden opens for tourists