Pune, Apr 04 (ANI): Tyre killers, installed at Pune’s Amanora Park Town to check wrong side driving were removed on Tuesday. The move came after Pune Traffic Police sent a notice to management of the township calling the tyre killers risky. Tyre killers are essentially a metal strip that acts as a speed breaker for the person driving on the right side, but its spikes puncture the tyres of vehicles coming from the wrong side. It was installed a month ago at a cost of about Rs 1.75 lakh.
- Next story Migrant ‘caravan’ protests in Mexico after Trump tweets
- Previous story Horrific! Girl, lesbian partner kill mother for objecting to relationship
- Abracadabra! German executives turn to magic to up their game
- Kartik Aaryan, Bhumi Pednekar, Ananya Panday to star in ‘Pati, Patni Aur Woh’ remake
- Nirmal Panchayati Akhara sets up de-addiction camp at Kumbh Mela
- Pet Fed: India’s biggest pet festival returns to Mumbai for second edition
- Homeless people find shelter in ‘Rain Baseras’ as cold wave blankets national capital