New Delhi, July 27 (ANI): After Nitish Kumar broke the Rashtriya Janata Dal (RJD) and Janata Dal (United) alliance and resigned as the Chief Minister of Bihar, various RJD leaders shared their views on Kumar’s decision. RJD leader Raghuvansh Prasad stated that Kumar have taken the decision by going against the public and he will have to face consequences. RJD Spokesperson Manoj Jha said that people are feeling cheated because of Kumar’s decision. While Jayprakash Narayan also gave similar statements as Jha and stated that Nitish’s decision have disrespected the mandate and have cheated people of Bihar.
- Next story SRK says he loves ‘making love’ but not watching it
- Previous story “Nitish Kumar is huge opportunist”: Lalu Yadav
- Marc Cain brings some 80s dazzle to Berlin Fashion Week
- Over 500 birds injured by glass-coated Manjha
- England head coach Jones extends contract until 2021
- Irish PM warns of hypocrisy in corporate tax debate
- No doubt about terrorists seeking sanctuaries on Pakistani soil: Former CIA Director Petraeus