Patna (Bihar), July 27 (ANI): Rashtriya Janata Dal (RJD) Member of Legislative Assembly (MLA) Maheshwar Prasad Yadav on Thursday said that party chief Lalu Prasad Yadav’s blind love for son Tejashwi Yadav is the reason behind end of the grand alliance. Maheshwar said that all senior party leaders had suggested Tejashwi’s resignation, but Lalu and his son were stubborn about it.
- Next story Akshay Kumar tells what really happened behind the Indian flag photo
- Previous story ‘Shiksha mitras’stage statewide protest against SC order, demand permanent jobs
- Bijapur police organises Police Commemoration Run for youth
- Amritsar train tragedy: Punjab Health Minister meets victims at Civil hospital
- National Police Commemoration day held in J&K
- Eastern India is becoming global hub for textile exports: PM Modi
- U.S. Treasury’s Mnuchin hails Israel investment opportunities, eyes infrastructure