Patna (Bihar), July 27 (ANI): Rashtriya Janata Dal (RJD) Member of Legislative Assembly (MLA) Maheshwar Prasad Yadav on Thursday said that party chief Lalu Prasad Yadav’s blind love for son Tejashwi Yadav is the reason behind end of the grand alliance. Maheshwar said that all senior party leaders had suggested Tejashwi’s resignation, but Lalu and his son were stubborn about it.
- RJD MLA holds Lalu’s ‘love for son’ Tejashwi responsible for split in grand alliance
- ‘Shiksha mitras’stage statewide protest against SC order, demand permanent jobs
- 38,000 litres of liquor worth over Rs. 60 Lakh destroyed
- 3 Gujarat Congress MLAs join BJP
- 4.5-feet-long crocodile strays into residential area, later captured