Patna (Bihar), July 27 (ANI): A group of Rashtriya Janata Dal (RJD) supporters blocked the Mahatma Gandhi Setu to protest against the political crisis in Bihar. The bridge connects North part of the state with the capital city. The protestors raised slogans in support of RJD Chief Lalu Prasad Yadav and his son Tejashwi Yadav.
- Next story Hundreds attend last rites of self-immolator Tibetan student
- Previous story My conscience doesn’t allow to join hands with BJP: JDU leader Ali Anwar
- Woman digs for family after Guatemala eruption
- Brazil full back Fagner follows in the footsteps of giants
- Kushner says U.S. peace plan coming soon
- The accused attacked her with knife, threw her out of car: Vijay Singh on Shailaja Dwivedi’s death
- 1 dead after fire breaks out at Mumbai’s Girgaon Kothari House