Birgunj (Nepal) July 15 (ANI): Rashtriya Janata Party Nepal party president Mahant Thakur, while addressing a rally in Birgunj, went on to say that if the ruling Nepal Government intends to hold the elections in the Madhesh region by force, it will lead to a major backlash by the people. They even demanded martyr status for the protesters who died. He further said that the question of an election will never arise until the demands of the Madheshi community are met.
- Next story Man arrested for desecrating religious places in Goa
- Previous story Terrorists lob grenade on police, CRPF patrolling party
- President Kovind hosts banquet for Seychelles counterpart, PM Modi, EAM Swaraj in attendance
- Ben Affleck, Lindsay Shookus take relationship to next level
- Trump claims ‘a lot of progress’ in Middle East
- Any order of court, NGT will be strictly abided by: NBCC Managing Director
- I dedicate my award as tribute to Sridevi: Nawazuddin