Kathmandu (Nepal), Aug 07 (ANI): After the ruling parties failed to ensure passage of the constitution amendment bill, central committee of the Rastriya Janata Party-Nepal or RJP-N held a meeting to discuss future course of action on the issue. The RJP-N had boycotted the first and second phase of local level elections due to non-fulfillment of their key political demands, which included amendment of the Constitution and increasing the local levels in proportion to the population of Madhesh. It is the first central committee meeting of the RJP-N after it was formed through the unification procession held three months before. Currently, the central committee has 815 members and there are six members in the presidium.
- RJP-N’s Central Committee to decide on poll participation
- Mumbaikars distressed with BEST Workers’ Union strike
- Virat Kohli meets WWE star The Great Khali on ‘friendship day’
- Women tie ‘rakhis’ to soldiers guarding borders on ‘Raksha Bandhan’
- This picture of Priyanka Chopra shows her little niece is as stylist as her masi!