Kathmandu (Nepal), Aug 07 (ANI): After the ruling parties failed to ensure passage of the constitution amendment bill, central committee of the Rastriya Janata Party-Nepal or RJP-N held a meeting to discuss future course of action on the issue. The RJP-N had boycotted the first and second phase of local level elections due to non-fulfillment of their key political demands, which included amendment of the Constitution and increasing the local levels in proportion to the population of Madhesh. It is the first central committee meeting of the RJP-N after it was formed through the unification procession held three months before. Currently, the central committee has 815 members and there are six members in the presidium.
- Next story U.S. sprinter Tori Bowie dips for gold
- Previous story Mumbaikars distressed with BEST Workers’ Union strike
- European Parliamentarians, experts lambast Pakistan for sheltering terrorists
- South Asia Newsline (Weekly programme) – Mar 16, 2018
- 67% Indian mid-size businesses hit by ransomware, says survey
- Man allegedly kills nephew’s wife with sword
- Woman kills mentally-challenged husband with help of brother-in-laws