Kathmandu (Nepal), Aug 07 (ANI): After the ruling parties failed to ensure passage of the constitution amendment bill, central committee of the Rastriya Janata Party-Nepal or RJP-N held a meeting to discuss future course of action on the issue. The RJP-N had boycotted the first and second phase of local level elections due to non-fulfillment of their key political demands, which included amendment of the Constitution and increasing the local levels in proportion to the population of Madhesh. It is the first central committee meeting of the RJP-N after it was formed through the unification procession held three months before. Currently, the central committee has 815 members and there are six members in the presidium.
- Next story U.S. sprinter Tori Bowie dips for gold
- Previous story Mumbaikars distressed with BEST Workers’ Union strike
- Wenger says the timing of his departure ‘not his decision’ ahead of Europa League clash with Atletico
- Juna Akhara ordains Dalit sadhu as ‘Mahamandaleshwar’
- Salman Khurshid has revealed truth behind Rahul Gandhi’s ‘Save the Constitution’ campaign: BJP
- Medical diaries of pensioners to be made online: CM Raje
- Gautam Gambhir steps down as Delhi Daredevils captain, Shreyas Iyer new skipper