Kathmandu (Nepal) July 8, 2017 (ANI): Rashtriya janata party Nepal which has long been agitating against the government seeking a constitutional amendment to meet the Madheshi demands has applied for the registration with the election commission of Nepal. This was done under an obligation that a party should register itself within three months of its formation in the election commission to prove its authenticity. The step comes in line with the RJPN deciding to participate in the third phase slated to be held on 18th September following an assurance from the Deuba government about the fulfillment of its demands. The party did not participate in the first phase of the local polls held on 14th May and boycotted the second phase held on 28th June.
- Next story G20 Summit: Norwegian PM Erna Solberg presents PM Modi a football
- Previous story Whoa! Harbhajan Singh to don a singer’s hat!
- Oscars 2018: After all black at Golden Globes, colour is back on the red carpet
- Week long Yoga programme concludes in District Jail
- PM Modi will deliver his last speech as PM from Red Fort this year, says Derek O’Brien
- Guatemala to move embassy in Israel to Jerusalem in May
- Watch: Uttarandhra Charcha Vedika holds candle protest rally demanding special status for Andhra Pradesh