Bhavnagar (Gujarat), Oct 22 (ANI): Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Sunday termed newly-launched RO-RO ferry service in Gujarat’s Ghogha, as a ‘dream come true for 650 Crore Gujaratis.’ The Prime Minister, who was addressing a gathering after launching the RO-RO ferry service, said the service is a priceless gift for Ghogha as well as the entire nation. He added that the project, worth Rs. 650 Crores, is one of the biggest in South East Asia. The Prime Minister congratulated residents of Gujarat and the State Government for the project equipped with latest technology.
- Next story PM Modi launches RO-RO ferry service in Ghogha
- Previous story I faced hostility from government during my tenure as Gujarat CM: PM Modi in Ghogha
- World’s last male northern white rhino dies
- Not right to delay information about 39 Indians killed in Iraq: Congress
- Confirmed! Sara Ali Khan to star opposite Ranveer Singh in ‘Simmba’
- Mercedes’ Bottas hoping for strong finish in Melbourne Formula 1 Grand Prix
- Sufiyon Ki Vaadi Ep#203 (Program) – Mar 20, 2018