Bhavnagar (Gujarat), Oct 22 (ANI): Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Sunday termed newly-launched RO-RO ferry service in Gujarat’s Ghogha, as a ‘dream come true for 650 Crore Gujaratis.’ The Prime Minister, who was addressing a gathering after launching the RO-RO ferry service, said the service is a priceless gift for Ghogha as well as the entire nation. He added that the project, worth Rs. 650 Crores, is one of the biggest in South East Asia. The Prime Minister congratulated residents of Gujarat and the State Government for the project equipped with latest technology.
- RO-RO ferry service is a ‘dream come true for Gujaratis’: PM Modi in Ghogha
- I faced hostility from government during my tenure as Gujarat CM: PM Modi in Ghogha
- Government seeks DNA samples of missing Indian’s kin
- 5 Facts about depression, 5 ways to overcome it
- BSF organises Half Marathon across nation to commemorate sacrifices of paramilitary forces