Scientists worried about the impact on sea levels of melting Antarctic ice shelves are preparing to release a small fleet of robotic instruments to study conditions under the ice. Stuart McDill reports.
- Next story Pak Used Jadhav Family Reunion As Propaganda
- Previous story Cricket Is In My Blood Says Virat Kohli
- Kushner company played Russian roulette with lives of New Yorkers: councilman
- Fumic and Avancini win stage one of Cape Epic mountain bike race
- UK wins Brexit transition deal in return for Irish vow
- Character building: Taiwan’s presidential calligraphers
- Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi offers PM Modi’s ‘chadar’ at Ajmer