Scientists worried about the impact on sea levels of melting Antarctic ice shelves are preparing to release a small fleet of robotic instruments to study conditions under the ice. Stuart McDill reports.
- Next story Pak Used Jadhav Family Reunion As Propaganda
- Previous story Cricket Is In My Blood Says Virat Kohli
- Class-9 student went missing, found unconscious near home
- AMU Jinnah controversy: National head of AIIM announces Rs 1 lakh reward for burning Jinnah’s poster
- World War II era Dakota DC-3 VP 905 formally inducted to Indian Air Force
- 2 children killed in Massive fire in Delhi’s Adarsh Nagar
- Trump moves to expel some 57,000 Hondurans