A Japanese company launches a robot priest that can help with tasks in Bhuddist temples as donations dwindle.
- Next story 30,000 Dera Sacha Sauda Followers Gather Ahead Of Rape Verdict
- Previous story Vijender Predicts More Than One Medal For India At The WC
- Wall St suffers biggest drop in 6 weeks
- Medellin’s youth find gang salvation in the ring
- German President Frank-Walter Steinmeier’s wife visits Taj Mahal
- 25 tortoises rescued from Gaya railway station
- Shami gets clean chit by BCCI’s ACU, wife’s lawyer says “allegations were never about match fixing”