Coimbatore (Tamil Nadu), Jul 22 (ANI): A group of five youngsters have opened a robot-themed restaurant in Tamil Nadu’s Coimbatore. Robots in the restaurant are used to pick up food from the kitchen and deliver it at the customer’s table. The robots can also detect someone blocking their way and request them to move out of their way.
- Robot themed restaurant launched in Coimbatore
- Rahul Gandhi chairs Congress Working Committee meeting in Delhi
- Art should get encouragement, plays important role in shaping people: Shabana Azmi
- Zaheer Khan, Sagarika Ghatge flags off Kanakia Monsoon Marathon Challenge
- Delhi experiences light showers, bringing in pleasant weather