Envirobot – a robotic eel that can swim through contaminated water to find the source of pollution – is being developed at EPFL in Switzerland. Jim Drury reports.
- Next story CM Shivraj Singh Chauhan still stand on gave statement on MP’s roads in US
- Previous story Akzo Nobel pursues $30bln deal with Axalta
- Bengaluru’s Bellandur Lake spills toxic foam again, creates problem for residents
- SC/ST Prevention Act: Curfew remains imposed in Madhya Pradesh
- Crash-test cockroaches inspire wall-climbing robot
- Woman attacked with acid, father-in-law held in Moradabad
- Asia’s largest tulip garden opens for tourists