Envirobot – a robotic eel that can swim through contaminated water to find the source of pollution – is being developed at EPFL in Switzerland. Jim Drury reports.
- Next story CM Shivraj Singh Chauhan still stand on gave statement on MP’s roads in US
- Previous story Akzo Nobel pursues $30bln deal with Axalta
- Tiger Shroff and other bollywood celebrities at filmistan studio on shooting
- Student dies allegedly after falling into canal while taking a ‘selfie’
- ACE Cricketer Hardik Pandya Spotted at Filmistan Studio | Mumbai
- Beyonce in pure gold stole thunder at Wearable Art Gala
- Watch: Massive fire breaks out in sports factory