A newly developed unmanned robot capable of hunting and catching invasive lionfish is being tested in Bermuda where celebrity chefs have gathered for a cooking competition aimed at raising awareness to the threats the marine eco-system killing predator poses. Ben Gruber reports.
- Robots and chefs hope to bring lion fish to a restaurant near you
- Media rides ‘Trump Bump’ to reach viewers, readers
- ‘I do not see a role in Libya’: Trump
- One policeman killed, two wounded in Champs Elysees shooting
- Aretha Franklin, Jennifer Hudson and others help celebrate Clive Davis at the Tribeca Film Festival