Real Madrid forward Cristiano Ronaldo arrived in court on Monday to testify, accused of evading 14.7 million euros in taxes. Rosanna Philpott reports.
- Next story Shahrukh Khan and Anushka Sharma Leave For Dubai Jab Harry Met Sejal Promotion
- Previous story Discovery buys Scripps Networks
- Irish PM warns of hypocrisy in corporate tax debate
- No doubt about terrorists seeking sanctuaries on Pakistani soil: Former CIA Director Petraeus
- 3-year-old toddler allegedly raped by minor neighbour
- Women’s Group Protests Rising Rape Crimes In Haryana
- Julien David: Menswear show Autumn/Winter2018/19