Jaipur (Rajasthan), Apr 09 (ANI): An RSS worker allegedly tried to self-immolate in Rajasthan’s Jaipur on Monday. The man was severely burnt due to the act. He has now been admitted to a local hospital, where he is receiving the necessary treatment. His friends told media that he was very upset over Bharat Bandh protests that took place on April 2 in.
- Next story Belgian rider Goolaerts dies following cardiac arrest
- Previous story Watch: Clash erupts between two groups, police baton-charge students
- Chicago cop sentenced to more than six years for Laquan McDonald murder
- Bal Thackeray was fearless, used to speak his mind: Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- Triple murder executed in UP’s Sambhal house, culprits on run
- Now, combination blood test for pancreatic cancer may catch disease earlier
- ‘Alita’ experience hopes to give movie-goers an extra dimension