Ghazipur (Uttar Pradesh), Oct 21 (ANI): A Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) worker and local journalist was shot dead by bike-borne assailants at his shop in Karanda area of Uttar Pradesh’s Ghazipur district on Saturday. The shooting comes just four days after a senior RSS leader Ravinder Gosain was shot dead at his residence in Punjab’s Ludhiana by two masked gunmen on a motorcycle.
- Next story Teens suffer from sleep deprivation due to excessive use of smartphones
- Previous story Watch: 24 houses gutted in fire
- 16 Students Injured After School Bus Hits Divider In Noida
- Danke ki chot par kehta hu BJP amiron ki katputali hai: Navjot Sidhu
- AP CM’s move to bar entry of CBI motivated by fear: FM Jaitley
- Will waive off farmers’ loan within 10 days of coming to power in Chhattisgarh: Rahul Gandhi
- Punjabi remake of Ajay Devgn’s ‘Singham’ goes on floors