Trivandrum (Kerala), July 30 (ANI): The Bharatiya Janata Party called for a statewide strike in Kerala on Sunday to protest against the killing of a Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) worker Rajesh Edavakode in Kerala’s Sreekaryam. 34 years old RSS worker Rajesh died in a private hospital in Thiruvananthapuram after the brutal attack in which his palm was chopped off. The incident took place on Saturday night in the state capital when the deceased was going home. However, the police have arrested some persons. An investigation has been launched and search is on for assailants. The death comes just two days after a BJP state office was attacked, following which CPM state secretary K. Balakrishnan’s son’s house was attacked.
- Next story Pope calls for more action against human trafficking
- Previous story Violence erupts in GJM supporters’ rally, many injured
- Watch: Thousands participate in Tata Mumbai Marathon 2018
- U.S. Vice President critical of politicians for causing shutdown
- Senators sound off on U.S. government shutdown
- ‘Is factory ki licence humare paas hai, isliye kuch nahi bolna’: Delhi Mayor on Bawana Fire
- Ranveer Singh’s ‘filmy’ avatar at Filmfare awards is worth watching!