The dilemma regarding rolling out Goods & Services Tax across the state of Jammu & Kashmir Assembly is still continuing as the state assembly was adjourned after MLAs clashed with each other over the implementation of GST in one-day special session. Independent MLA Engineer Abdul Rasheed was marshaled out of the Legislative Assembly after the situation went completely out of hand.
- Next story Students, science lovers interact to with policy makers, scientists, researchers at 4-day exhibition
- Previous story Tower of human skulls in Mexico casts new light on Aztecs
- PM Modi confers awards for excellence in public administration
- Rahul Gandhi must apologise for Congress leaders’ ‘saffron terror’ remarks: Amit Shah
- We have taken steps for welfare of every section of society: CM Raje
- Centre’s amendment in POCSO Act receives mixed reaction
- Watch: Indore rape accused thrashed by public in court