A novice Democratic candidate weathered attacks from President Donald Trump and finished well ahead of his Republican rivals in a much-watched Georgia congressional race on Tuesday, but appeared to fall short of the majority he needed to win outright. Nathan Frandino reports.
- Next story Former President George H.W. Bush hospitalized in Houston
- Previous story Thriller genre gets feminine twist in ‘Unforgettable’
- Former PDP Leader Ghulam Nabi Patel killed in terrorist attack
- Meeting was fruitful, Nitin Gadkari gave clearance for pending projects: Raman Singh
- Contesting from two seats shows Siddaramaiah’s ‘nervousness’: BJP
- Tral encounter: Last rites of Sepoy Ajay Kumar performed in his hometown
- Differences between India-China should not become disputes: Nirmala Sitharaman