Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov said on Friday the risks of a military conflict over North Korea’s nuclear program are very high, and Moscow is deeply worried by the mutual threats being traded by Washington and Pyongyang. Rough Cut (no reporter narration).
- Russia says bellicose rhetoric on North Korea is ‘over the top’
- 6 dead, 9 injured as bus falls into gorge 4
- Baloch activists oppose China’s CPEC project, demand Pakistan, China’s exit from Balochistan
- 30 children die due to encephalitis in last 48 hours in Gorakhpur
- Guardiola says Manchester City’s big spending was needed