Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov said on Friday a possible breakdown of the Iran nuclear deal would send the wrong signal when it came to trying to resolve the situation around North Korea. Rough cut (no reporter narration).
- Next story Filipino traffic cop relieves commuters’ stress levels by dancing on the job
- Previous story Ryanair to recognize pilot unions in historic shifts
- Special talks with Mallikarjun Kharge on Constant uproar in Parliament
- Camlin-Hichki Contest Winner Announcement Rani Mukerji Kidzania
- Entire opposition parties protested against central government in Parliament premises
- Uma Bharti spoke on CM Shivraj Chauhan gave 5 Babas as Minister rank in MP
- Russia will defend its interests by all means – Lavrov