Russian President Vladimir Putin says crypto-currencies were risky and used for crime, as Russia’s central bank said it would block websites selling bitcoin- a change of tone from a month-old promise to legalize the market. Kate King reports.
- Next story BlackRock assets surge to $6 trn
- Previous story For Me Cycling Is My Passion Says Silver Medalist Naman Kapil
- BJP is ready for full-house debate on Rafale deal matter: Ram Madhav
- Demonetised currency worth Rs 3.85 cr seized from Surat
- All secular parties need to discuss the matter first: D Raja on MK Stalin’s proposal for Rahul Gandhi
- 2nd edition of East India Fashion Week concludes in Guwahati
- It’s all downhill at start of luge natural track season