Russian ambassador to Washington Sergei Kislyak ends his tenure in the U.S. He remains a key player in American investigations into Moscow’s alleged meddling in the 2016 presidential election. Joel Flynn reports.
- Russian envoy at the heart of U.S. probe leaves post
- An exclusively over-55 bikini contest in China
- Neymar scores twice to lead Barcelona past Juventus in International Champions Cup match
- Violence flares in Venezuela, protesting violinist injured
- Hundreds of ISS militant corpses await repatriation from Libya