Russia’s ambassador to Washington was overheard by U.S. spy agencies saying he’d discussed campaign-related matters with Jeff Sessions during the 2016 presidential race, according to the Washington Post. Joel Flynn reports.
- Russian envoy overheard saying he discussed campaign with Sessions: Post
- District administration intensifies health relief work in flood-affected areas
- ‘Shahenshah of social media’, Big B hits 28 million followers on Twitter
- Villagers mourn death of rifleman Jayadrath Singh
- ‘Toilet: Ek Prem Katha’ leaks online, Akshay urges fans to fight against piracy