Several hundred Russians lined up in central Moscow on Saturday under the gaze of riot police to hand over handwritten appeals for President Vladimir Putin to quit, as similar protests took place in other cities. Jonah Green reports.
- Russians, in peaceful protest, call for Putin to quit
- Chileans demand government to accept more Syrian refugees
- Climate protesters march through Washington as Trump marks milestone
- Friendly fire may have killed U.S. troops in Afghanistan: Pentagon
- KT Rama Rao inaugurates computer lab for visually impaired