Campaigning for New Jersey Democratic gubernatorial candidate Phil Murphy, former U.S. President Bill Clinton said on Tuesday that Russia’s attacks on the U.S. election system is ‘serious’, calling it an attempt to ‘pollute’ sourcies of information. Rough Cut (no reporter narration).
- Russians trying to ‘pollute’ sources of information: Bill Clinton
- Medina wins to set up Hawaii finale
- Lloyds’ profit doubles but Brexit worries weigh
- Sushma Swaraj raises India’s concern on ‘H1B Visa’ row with Rex Tillerson
- Never fought with “my fav” Sunil Grover: Kapil Sharma opens up about mid-air fight (Part – 1)