Paramus (United States), Oct 25 (ANI): While campaigning for New Jersey Democratic gubernatorial candidate Phil Murphy, former U.S. President Bill Clinton said that Russia attacking the U.S. election system was ‘serious’, saying they were trying to ‘pollute’ sources of information. Clinton said Washington was pushed to the extreme right because not enough people were voting in non-presidential election years.
- Next story Britain’s Queen meets skeletal-looking horse
- Previous story Celebrations at BSE after Sensex, Nifty close at all time high
- Katrina Kaif Comes On Board for Educate Girls As Brand Ambassador
- Manjari Phadnis, Maniesh Paul and David Dhawan at Screening of Baa Baaa Black Sheep
- Soha Ali Khan Announces Winner Of Be Better Than Yourself Campaign
- Blast injures one in Austin, unrelated to bombs: police
- Trump comments on chances for GOP in the midterms