Ryanair has offered Spanish pilots working on contracts for the company a pay increase in order to bypass local unions. As Sonia Legg reports, the offer comes as Europe’s largest airline struggles to reach deals with unions despite agreeing to recognise them in December after 32 years.
- Ryanair makes pay offer as union deals prove elusive
- Pulkit Samrat and Richa Chadha talk about ‘3 Storeys’
- ‘Sui Dhaaga’ first look: Anushka Sharma, Varun Dhawan look like a cute small town couple
- We will provide Wi-Fi at 8000 railway stations across India, says Piyush Goyal at ANI’s India Infracon 2018
- Units of Police, Rapid Action Force deployed around Allahabad University after LLB student’s death