Ryanair has warned rivals that it may cut its fares in late summer by as much as 9 percent from last year, triggering a share sell-off by investors concerned about the impact on profitability. As Ciara Lee reports, the company is also giving a stark warning about the impact of a “hard Brexit”.
- Next story Turkish journalists go on trial accused of waging ‘asymmetric war’
- Previous story HS Prannoy Beats Kashyap To Win US Open Grand Prix Gold
- Marc Cain brings some 80s dazzle to Berlin Fashion Week
- Over 500 birds injured by glass-coated Manjha
- England head coach Jones extends contract until 2021
- Irish PM warns of hypocrisy in corporate tax debate
- No doubt about terrorists seeking sanctuaries on Pakistani soil: Former CIA Director Petraeus