Washington D.C. (U.S.A), Sep 08 (ANI): United States President Donald Trump said that he would prefer to avoid military action to deal with North Korea’s nuclear threat, but said previous diplomatic efforts have failed to pressure Pyongyang from developing its missiles. He said that the military action would certainly be an option. Is it inevitable? Nothing is inevitable.
- Next story AP is full of greenery, water due to CM Naidu’s vision: Nara Lokesh
- Previous story Donald Trump offer to mediate talks on Qatar crisis
- Rahul Gandhi again shows his devotional side, visits temple, church and dargah in poll-bound Karnataka
- Potato farmer allegedly ends life, family seeks Government aid
- Cleaners take out thousands of ‘notes to God’ at Jerusalem’s Western Wall
- Employee injured after package explodes at FedEx facility
- Caught on cam: Armed robbers loot Rs 18 Lakhs outside bank