Washington D.C. (U.S.A), Sep 08 (ANI): United States President Donald Trump said that he would prefer to avoid military action to deal with North Korea’s nuclear threat, but said previous diplomatic efforts have failed to pressure Pyongyang from developing its missiles. He said that the military action would certainly be an option. Is it inevitable? Nothing is inevitable.
- ‘Sad day’ for North Korea if U.S. takes military action: President Trump
- Donald Trump offer to mediate talks on Qatar crisis
- Hundreds feast at 656 foot table on banks of River Seine
- Guangzhou Evergrande beat Changchun Yatai 3-1 to go eleven points clear at top of CSL
- Hurricane Irma leaves trail of destruction in the Caribbean