New Delhi, July 31 (ANI): Janata Dal (United) senior leader Sharad Yadav on Monday said that he is in pain with the breakdown of Rashtriya Janata Dal (RJD)-JDU coalition. Asserting that people of Bihar had given mandate to the alliance when Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) was rising to power in major parts of the nation, Yadav added that he is in grief with the breakup of the age-old friends. Yadav further said that he will debate upon the matter with his party members.
- Saddened by breakdown of RJD-JDU alliance: Sharad Yadav
- Velodrome built for Rio Olympics damaged by fire
- A Shiva Temple Founded By A Muslim Woman Is Drawing Devotees This Shravan
- ISI’s hand in case of seized heroin worth Rs of 3500 crores on Gujarat Maritime Border
- CM Raje inspects flood situation in Rajasthan