New Delhi, July 31 (ANI): Janata Dal (United) senior leader Sharad Yadav on Monday said that he is in pain with the breakdown of Rashtriya Janata Dal (RJD)-JDU coalition. Asserting that people of Bihar had given mandate to the alliance when Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) was rising to power in major parts of the nation, Yadav added that he is in grief with the breakup of the age-old friends. Yadav further said that he will debate upon the matter with his party members.
- Next story Suicide bomb attack on Iraqi embassy in Kabul
- Previous story Velodrome built for Rio Olympics damaged by fire
- New York governor says Statue of Liberty to reopen
- Graham gives play-by-play on shutdown talks
- Las Vegas protesters join worldwide anti-Trump Womens March
- In second day of shutdown, Republicans, Democrats dig in for fight
- Ahead of PM Modi’s visit, avalanche advisory issued in Davos due to heavy snowfall