New Delhi, Aug 24 (ANI): The resident doctors at Safdarjung Hospital in New Delhi went on strike for indefinite period on Wednesday after their colleague was allegedly manhandled by the attendants of a patient. The resident doctors said that they called for strike to oppose such assault and to get their security concerns fulfilled. The emergency services were also interrupted at the hospital. An FIR was also filed in this regard.
- Next story Caught on camera: Cops rob toll plaza staff
- Previous story Trump to meet scandal-hit Malaysian leader
- Trump to terminate arms control treaty, Russia “violated” it
- “Not satisfied” until we find answer: Trump on Khashoggi
- Australia’s O’Toole wins Timbersports world championship
- Nitin Gadkari, Devendra Fadnavis inaugurate Domestic Cruise Terminal in Mumbai
- BJP releases candidate list for Chhattisgarh Assembly elections