French aero engine maker Safran has launched a $9 billion agreed bid for seats manufacturer Zodiac Aerospace to create the world’s third-largest aerospace supplier as the industry bulks up to tackle record high output plans. Sonia Legg reports.
- Next story Armel Le Cleac’h wins Vendee Globe singlehanded race
- Previous story China’s Silk Road hits London for Lunar New Year
- BIMSTEC, SAARC allows us to build capacity within the Indian Ocean region: Alice Wells
- Pakistan to play crucial role in ensuring Afghanistan’s stability: US
- Woman stripped, thrashed in Bihar on murder suspicion
- Man attempts to crush sleeping man’s head in Alwar
- Surging white-water gorge kills at least 10 in Italy