Bollywood actress Sagarika Ghatge who played the role of Preeti Sabarwal in Shah Rukh Khan starrer ‘Chak De India’ is all set to tie the nuptial knot with Veteran Indian pacer Zaheer Khan on 27th of this month. We caught up with the actress at the launch of a footwear store in Mumbai where she gave us an insight into what are her thoughts about the changes in one’s life after marriage.
- Sagarika Ghatge Talks About Marriage
- Himachal Pradesh Congress leader Naresh Chauhan spoke on Congress election manifesto
- Parineeti Hosts Screening Of ‘Golmaal Again’ For Deprived Kids
- CBFC Asks Makers Of Ribbon To Reduce Love Making Scene During Pregnancy By Half
- Vinay Katiyar spoke on Hindu terrorist statement of Kamal Haasan