New Delhi, Jan 14 (ANI): While briefing media on 1984 anti-Sikh riots case, senior lawyer and petitioner HS Phoolka said, “Sajjan Kumar filed an appeal and bail application in Supreme Court. Court has issued notice and hearing will take place after six weeks. He has right to file the application”.
- Sajjan Kumar has filed bail appeal, hearing to take place after 6 weeks: HS Phoolka
- Gujarat govt announces 10% reservation for ECW in general category
- Kumbh Mela: Fire breaks out at camp of Digambar Akhada
- Dharmendra Pradhan participates in BJP Padyatra in Odisha’s Ganjam
- Messi’s 400 La Liga goals “just incredible” – Barca coach Valverde