Srinagar (Jammu and Kashmir), Mar 23 (ANI): Employees from the Department of Education and Literacy demonstrated a protest over the non-payment of salary from the last five years. Police threw tear gas at the protesters as employees formed a huge crowd demanding and seeking their salary.
- Next story CM Yogi Adityanath will make U.P. ‘Yogi State’: Amar Singh
- Previous story Japanese companies makes inroad into Thai market
- Trump makes offer in exchange for wall
- Trump offers wall-for-DACA deal to end shutdown
- BJP MLA sparks controversy saying Mayawati neither woman, nor man
- Preparations for 15th Pravasi Bharatiya Divas in full swing in UP’s Varanasi
- Along with dip in Sangam, pilgrims enjoy boating facility at Kumbh Mela