Srinagar (Jammu and Kashmir), Mar 23 (ANI): Employees from the Department of Education and Literacy demonstrated a protest over the non-payment of salary from the last five years. Police threw tear gas at the protesters as employees formed a huge crowd demanding and seeking their salary.
- Next story CM Yogi Adityanath will make U.P. ‘Yogi State’: Amar Singh
- Previous story Japanese companies makes inroad into Thai market
- Prince Harry gifted ‘budgie smugglers’ by Australian Invictus Games athletes
- Australia gives national apology to child sexual abuse victims
- Air quality in Delhi continues to remain poor
- Watch: Fire breaks out in 2 garment warehouses in Delhi
- CM Biplab Deb participates in Police Commemoration Day in Agartala